Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Memories


Happy New Years Eve!! I can't believe another year has gone by and 2012 is here. Justin and I had an amazing year and I was able to capture most of it in pictures which makes my heart happy:) We traveled the world...Italy, France, Spain, Tunisia, Hawaii, Las Vegas, San Diego, Arizona, and New York...We had great times with great friends and family...We celebrated our first anniversary...We celebrated a promotion in my job...We also went through some tough times but as you can see with the pictures below...the good times are definitely greater than the bad :) So cheers to you 2011 - it was a GREAT year and we have lots of memories we will cherish forever!!



January

I was able to visit friends and work on my photography skills
Showered Rachel with gifts for baby Audrey

February

*Snow Day*

Played with the dogs in the snow!

March

Justin and I were able to visit Audrey when she was only 4 days old  - sweet girl
*A&M/t.u. Basketball Game*
Went to the A&M/t.u. bball game in Austin with friends
Took a photography class with a friend - learned a lot
April


*Parent's 25th Anniversary Party*
Pulled off the surprise of the century for my parent's 25th anniversary!
*Chimpsy Field Trip*
Did a FUN field trip in East Austin with LeeAnn
*Segway Ghost Tour*
Private segway tour of downtown Austin!
May


*European Cruise*
Took a wonderful Mediterranean Cruise to Italy, France, Spain & Tunisia


June


*24th Birthday Celebration @ Lake Travis*
A weekend of celebration, rest & relaxation
*Bridal Portraits*
My amazingly talented friend Magan allowed me to come along with her on  a bridal session and do some shooting


July


*4th of July*
Day of girls pampering @ BloAustin & Sephora
*HeIsWe Concert*
First HeIsWe Concert @ Emos...with Rachel the lead singer!


August


*Hunter's 3rd Birthday*
Celebrated Hunter's 3rd Birthday & Lexie's 2nd Birthday


September


*Hawaii*
Fantastic trip to Hawaii (Maui & Oahu)


*Las Vegas*
Surprised Justin with a trip to Vegas for his 25th birthday


October


*New Floors*
Got our new laminate floors installed!
*Texas A&M Football*
Watched A&M BTHO Baylor @ Kyle Field
*1st Anniversary*
Celebrated our 1st Anniversary at Travaasa @ Lake Travis


November


*One Year Anniversary Pictures*
My friend Magan took our 1 yr anniversary/Christmas card pictures


*San Diego*
Took a weekend getaway to San Diego with Michael & Christine
*Connecticut/New York City*
Sunrise @ my great Aunt's house in Torrington, CT
*Grand Canyon*
Took a Thanksgiving trip to the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Sedona & Phoenix


December


*ICE Shrek the Halls*
Visited ICE Shrek the Halls at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas
*Christmas*
A Trojacek Christmas

Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww yay, so fun! I totally forgot we met Rachel until I saw that pic! lol

    ReplyDelete