Monday, December 19, 2011

Parties, Presents, and Pictures

I can't believe it's only 6 days until Christmas!! This past weekend we were busy busy with all kinds of different festivities. Thursday night we had Justin's HotSchedules Christmas Party at Cool River. They had a nice buffet, free drinks and games. Justin won a $100 gift card to Ruth's Chris! Whoop! He has so much better luck than me but I'm not complaining :)

The only picture from the party - @ least it's a keeper :)
Friday night we headed to College Station to spend the evening with Sandie, Rachel, Neil, Audrey, and Laura. We had a great dinner and then had fun watching Audrey open her presents. It was good practice for Christmas morning because they realized to have Audrey open her books last. She opened the book first and didn't want to open anymore presents! What 9 month old do you know that loves books that much?! She's just so precious!

"Hey mom look what I've got"

The tag was more of a hit than the clothes

My FAV picture!! So sweet

After a great breakfast at Madden's on Saturday morning, and a stop at Grandma's house, Justin and I were off to Huntsville for Kristin's graduation. After graduation we took some pictures and then headed over to Margarita's Mexican Restaurant for Kristin's party. We had some great food and fun but then it was time to head back to Austin.

Congrats Kristin!! (boo for the dark picture)
Sunday was the first time in 6 weeks that I woke up at home on a Sunday. It was SO nice to relax and enjoy the morning with Justin and the dogs. After some down time it was time to run errands and clean the house. But inbetween my dad and I took the dogs to get their pictures taken with Santa. I've been so busy this month that I almost forgot about this! We've done it every year since Hunter was a little puppy and I wasn't about to let my busy schedule stop me this year!
Love!

Look at those sweet faces!

We ended our weekend last night with our Neighbor Christmas gift exchange...It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend! I am super exicted about Christmas next weekend!! Not only is it Christmas but it will be my first full weekend at home in 7 weeks (that's almost 2 months). This has been a crazy busy year but an extremely crazy busy last couple of months. I am looking forward to spending the holidays with family and just relaxing. I have 10 days off for Christmas and am looking forward to relaxing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment