Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas at the Trojacek Household

Christmas is Justin and my favorite holiday and we loove decorating for it! It has been a little hectic this year with me only being home 15 out of 30 days in November so we have been decorating in spurts when we have time. The house has been finished for about a week now and we are just loving it! Here are some pictures of some of our festive decorations :)



Some of the Dicken's Village New England Edition houses I got from my grandpa's house

You might recognize this from our Christmas card??


House & Lighthouse :)


 
Table Centerpiece



I love non-traditional Christmas colors! They brighten up the room

Howdy Snowman!



Some kitchen garland


Silent Night Candle


Christmas Shelves




I love the window/mirror gel decals!


Front door Santa greeting


Our Christmas Tree!!


All lit up & festive :)


 pretty lights
Our outside lights :)

We are having Christmas at our house this year and I couldn't be more excited! Definitely makes it feel more like the holidays with all of the decorations and having family around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment