Monday, August 4, 2014

29 Weeks...Our Little Butternut Squash

Baby T is the size of a butternut squash!
Hunter wanted to be in my picture this week...how could I say no to that little face?!

How far along: 29 weeks
How big is baby? Butternut Squash
Symptoms: Shortness of breath when laying in certain positions, I wanted to eat ALL the things this week...soo hungry!
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Still good!
Miss anything: Being able to bend over and pick something up without it feeling like a chore – I don’t even remember what that feels like anymore!
Movement: Lots of kicks (or at least that’s what I think they are) and rolling feelings
Food cravings: Nothing specific this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, feeling large this week!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in but verrry shallow!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Great! We had a date night & had my first prenatal massage this weekend!
Feeling boy or girl? I’m going with girl this week. Baby T’s heartbeat was between 150-155 bpm at my appointment this week…Old wives tale says girl!
Looking forward to: My Austin baby shower and starting our birthing classes (how are we that close?!)!
Best moment of this week: My work baby shower and prenatal massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment