Tuesday, August 26, 2014

32 Weeks...Our Little Jicama

Baby T is the size of a Jicama!


How far along: 32 weeks
How big is baby? Jicama
Symptoms: No new symptoms…still shortness of breath is the main one – plus the pelvis pain if I overdue it.
Maternity clothes: Yes – the A&M shirt I got for my birthday that looked huge fits pretty well now!
Sleep: My sleep schedule was a little off this week with everything that went on with myself and Justin (below). Getting up to pee one million times per night…and none other nights so it just depends. When I’m asleep – sleep is good. Getting into bed or flipping myself over causes lots of grunts and noises!
Miss anything: Being able to breathe normally 24/7
Movement: Yes – not quite sure how he/she manages to move as much as they do because they are running out of room in there! Hiccups almost every day now – poor baby!
Food cravings: Fruit and more fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in but I’d hardly call it a belly button anymore
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Stressed…full of stress this week
Feeling boy or girl? Boy…for some reason when I was picturing the baby being born this week – all I could picture was a boy
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound this week! Doctor wants to make sure Baby T is good to go after the health scare last week. Also looking forward to using our kitchen again, relaxing and no more health scares/broken bones!
Best moment of this week: Our kitchen being completely D.O.N.E (not without lots of heartache though)
Worst moments of this week: Okay I had to add this one in for this week only, no more bad weeks allowed! My preeclampsia scare (would have had to deliver Baby T this weekend at 32 weeks…TOO early!) and Justin breaking his arm (in the hospital parking lot after breastfeeding class). Plus all of the stress Lowe’s caused this week during our backsplash installation – boo! OH and then our air conditioning going out on Saturday afternoon (remember how it's August...In Texas...and it's over 100 everyday?!). We are definitely hoping for a better week this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment