Wednesday, August 13, 2014

30 Weeks...Our Little Cabbage

Baby T is the size of a Cabbage!

   
How far along: 30 weeks
How big is baby? Cabbage
Symptoms: Shortness of breath when lying in certain positions.  I’ve noticed I “over-do” it a lot easier these days and it takes a toll on my pelvis – luckily rest gets it back to feeling better. 
Maternity clothes: Yes – I am noticing a few of my shirts are starting to get a little shorter – uh oh!
Sleep: Still good – just getting harder to get in/out of bed when I have to go to the bathroom multiple times a night!
Miss anything: Not this week
Movement: Lots and lots of movement these days – baby better enjoy it because he/she is going to run out of room pretty quick!
Food cravings: Any kind of fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I feel like this is a silly one to leave on here at this point
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Not sure how but it’s still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Good! I think I’m in full on nesting mode (but it’s not that much out of the ordinary for me – which is why the nursery has been pretty much done for weeks haha)
Feeling boy or girl? Still girl this week – Only 4 at my shower guessed boy so maybe that’s swaying me this week??
Looking forward to: Our new counter tops being installed! (I can’t wait to see the final product – but not looking forward to the mess) A relaxing weekend in Schulenburg with Tyler & Kristin!
Best moment of this week: My Austin baby shower thrown by my sweet friends – Ashley, Christine & Magan! It was such a fun celebration of Baby T! Also, we had our first birthing class this week…it’s getting real you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment