Tuesday, July 29, 2014

28 Weeks...Our Little Eggplant

Baby T is the size of an Eggplant!


How far along: 28 weeks
How big is baby? Eggplant
Symptoms: When I recline on the couch or in the recliner if I go back too far it gets hard to breathe – very weird feeling!
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Good! It’s actually been a lot better than during 2nd tri
Miss anything: Not this week
Movement: Yes baby is still moving a lot during the day. Peak movement is usually in the middle of the afternoon and at night
Food cravings: Fruit! Lots and lots of fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yuuup
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in but verrry shallow!
Wedding rings on or off: On – I’m surprised I haven’t gotten swollen yet
Mood: Still good this week!
Feeling boy or girl? I had a dream it was a girl, and then the next night I had a dream it was a boy – so back to being confused this week!
Looking forward to: My work shower and Jamie’s baby shower…and having a relaxing weekend! Oh and my 28 week appointment (minus the glucose test)!
Best moment of this week: Lauren’s visit and having our cabinets done! They look soo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment