Wednesday, July 9, 2014

25 Weeks...Our Little Cauliflower

Baby T is the size of a Cauliflower!


How far along: 25 weeks
How big is baby? Cauliflower
Symptoms: No symptoms this week!
Maternity clothes: Yes – although most of the week was spent in a bathing suit!
Sleep: Not bad…took my pregnancy pillow to Mexico…best.decision.ever.
Miss anything: Definitely the summery drinks here. The resort had soo many yummy looking drinks I would have like to have tried. I had a few virgin drinks but stuck mostly to sparkling water with lime to stay hydrated.
Movement: Peanut is a fan of Mexico…lots and lots of movement! Especially while laying out in the sun on the beach!
Food cravings: For some reason I just wanted a chocolaty drink (milkshake/mudslide-esque) while we were there. We finally found a frozen coffee chocolate drink that I got without alcohol before dinner each night to satisfy the craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes! I got lots of looks in Mexico…I guess they were wondering why a pregnant girl would be at an all-inclusive? Not sure!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: How could it not be great when you’re on vacation?!
Feeling boy or girl? This is this first week in a while I have actually felt more girl than boy. My belly looks like a watermelon and I have a lot of the same symptoms my mom had when she was pregnant with me. We’ll see what next week brings!
Looking forward to: Crown molding going up in the nursery this week! After that the nursery will be pretty much done!! YAY!
Best moment of this week: Our trip to Mexico!! SO much fun! Blog post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment