Wednesday, July 23, 2014

27 Weeks...Our Little Papaya

Baby T is the size of a Papaya!


How far along: 27 weeks
How big is baby? Papaya
Symptoms: Had another night time Charlie horse – ouch! Had some lovely breakouts on my face this week just in time for my baby shower.
Maternity clothes: Yup!
Sleep: Pretty good this week (except for the Charlie horse)
Miss anything: Margaritas at Mexican restaurants & soft serve ice cream!
Movement: Yes lots and lots of movement throughout the day. My dad felt the baby kick for the first time this week and saw my belly moving like crazy!
Food cravings: A little bit of chocolate craving but nothing crazy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yuuup
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Still good this week!
Feeling boy or girl? After the overwhelming guess of girl at my baby shower this weekend I will stick with girl this week!
Looking forward to: Sandie, Rachel, Audrey, Madeleine & Lauren’s visit this weekend!! And having our kitchen cabinets painted!
Best moment of this week: My Houston baby shower thrown by Lauren, Rachel, Kristin & Diana! It was such a wonderful celebration of Baby T and I can’t wait for everyone to meet him/her! Baby T is feeling SO loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment