Wednesday, July 16, 2014

26 Weeks...Our Little Head of Lettuce

Baby T is the size of a Head of Lettuce!


How far along: 26 weeks
How big is baby? Head of Lettuce (Length of a green onion)
Symptoms: Not really a symptom but it’s getting harder to time my shoes!
Maternity clothes: Yup!
Sleep: Pretty good this week
Miss anything: If vacation doesn’t count then nope…don’t miss anything this week
Movement: I’m starting to notice the baby moving when I wake up in the middle of the night (either on my back or to switch sides)
Food cravings: No cravings this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes – although I think my belly changed shape this week
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Pretty good except for being upset about the lump we found on Hunter last week. Luckily it appears to just be a late reaction from his rattlesnake vaccine (turns out Lexie has a lump too) and it’s nothing to be worried about thank goodness!
Feeling boy or girl? I don’t have any strong feelings this week but I’m going to stick with girl this week
Looking forward to: My baby shower in Houston this weekend!! I get to see lots of friends all in the same place and celebrate baby T! Also seeing LeeAnn who is visiting from Australia!! If there is an award at the shower for who traveled furthest it will definitely be her!!
Best moment of this week: Spending some time with Justin’s parents, getting our crown molding done, and finalizing our plans for our kitchen remodel (details coming soon)!! Also, officially closing on our first house…it was bittersweet to say goodbye to it but it will be nice to not have to worry about renting/selling when baby T is only a few months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment