Monday, June 30, 2014

24 Weeks...Our Little Ear of Corn

Baby T is the size of an Ear of Corn! 


How far along: 24 weeks
How big is baby? Ear of Corn
Symptoms: No symptoms this week!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Cycling through my current stash and a friend just gave me some of her clothes – excited to introduce some new shirts into the mix!
Sleep: Not much new here. Found out sleeping with a 3 year old in a twin bed while pregnant (and forgetting your pregnancy pillow) is quite the challenge!
Miss anything: Summery drinks…Rachel made a watermelon sangria this weekend that looked SO good…and then Mandola’s had a sangria special that also looked delish
Movement: Peanut is still moving and grooving in there! Justin felt some pretty big kicks this week and mom felt her first kick!
Food cravings: We went to Mandola’s (Italian restaurant) Saturday night and Justin and I split bruschetta, a pizza & gelato. I was so SO full! Despite this…I was still craving sour candy…luckily I had none on hand or else I probably would have exploded!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In…I feel like the countdown to out should start very soon!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Good!
Feeling boy or girl? Boy…I had a dream we had a boy so it must be true right??
Looking forward to: MEXICO! Our last vacation without baby T! This will be my last plane ride for about 10 months…probably the longest I have gone without flying in my life…crazy!
Best moment of this week: Going to College Station and getting to visit with Rachel & Sandie (and of course Madeleine & Audrey) and getting my new CAR! Justin has been doing extensive research for the last 2-3 months on a bigger vehicle to accommodate us, the baby & the dogs. We realized there was probably no way we could take a road trip (even to see Justin’s family) with the baby and the dogs (plus baby gear) in his Passat or my Rogue and financially it just made sense for us to do it now. After A LOT of research and some test driving we settled on the Toyota Highlander. Of course we pick one of the hottest cars on the market right now that they can’t keep on the lot. We ordered it the day I turned 20 weeks and picked it up 2 days shy of turning 24 weeks! I will miss my Rogue – it was such a great car – but am super happy that it went to a good home…Sandie’s mom (aka Grandma) bought it! I’m also excited my car will reside in College Station hehe. Now I just need to convince myself it’s okay for the Highlander to leave the garage ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment