Monday, June 2, 2014

20 Weeks...Our Little Banana...Halfway There!

Baby T is the size of a Banana!


How far along: 20 weeks
How big is baby: Banana
Symptoms: Mild headaches are creeping back – nothing terrible but still not fun. And I forget to mention it since it’s so constant but I still have the pain in the back of my pelvis.  
Maternity clothes: Yes…and I had to go into the office 3 days this week instead of 2 and had run out of maternity pants – good thing it was Friday because I was forced to wear shorts! haha
Sleep: Just okay this week. I wake up multiple times a night on my back (even though I go to sleep on my side). Not sure what is waking me up because I haven’t even been doing a bathroom trip every night
Miss anything: First time I’ve actually wanted a drink after my bad day at work on Friday!
Movement: Yes I feel peanut mostly at night but occasionally during the day or when I’m in the car I feel him/her where my seat belt is.
Food cravings: Still not having any particular cravings. I actually feel really lucky that I don’t have any food aversions or any crazy cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, even had a lady come up to me in Target and tell me Carter’s was having a baby sale hehe
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Great! I can’t believe this pregnancy is halfway over. I know the second part will fly by even faster than the first part since it’s only been 8 weeks since we told the world (and we have known for 16) and we have so much going on between now and October it’s going to fly! 
Feeling boy or girl: I think boy – I feel like I’m carrying low but I think it’s really too early to tell
Looking forward to: Our 20 week scan! It’s funny because most people go into this scan worried they won’t be able to find out the sex – I’m worried that we WILL find out! I just can’t wait to see that baby move around! And going to the X-Games this weekend with my dad!
Best moment of this week: Finding Blue Bell Dos Amigos ice cream at the store for Justin! Long story short {ok so it turned kind of long} – I got Justin hooked on this ice cream when I met him and a few months later Blue Bell stopped making it. I am not exaggerating here when I say every time {every time} we go into a store that has an ice cream case we have to check and see if they have Dos Amigos. This has been going on for 7 years. Last Wednesday I had to run into Walmart before our workout to grab a dessert (my pregnancy brain had already forgotten twice that day) for our neighbor dinner. I was settled on Klondike bars but had to do my routine Dos Amigos check and holy moly there it was! Justin was waiting for me in the car and I couldn’t even wait to get out there to tell him so I called him while in the aisle. It’s a good thing he wasn’t there because I’m pretty sure he would have caused a scene. We have happily found the ice cream in every store we’ve gone in since Wednesday so hopefully it’s going to stick around. If you have Blue Bell in your stores – go try it now! It’s Mexican chocolate/Mexican vanilla mix…with a hint of cinnamon. SO GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment