Wednesday, May 28, 2014

19 Weeks...Our Little Mango

Baby T is the size of a Mango!


How far along: 19 weeks
How big is baby? Mango
Symptoms: Not too many symptoms this week – a couple of headaches but that’s about it!  
Maternity clothes: Yes – my mom bought me several shirts/tanks this week so I don’t look like I’m wearing the same thing over and over now!
Sleep: Sleep = good! Not even having to get up every night
Miss anything: Not having a headache…does that count?
Movement: Felt peanut (what J and I call baby T) move for the first time @ 18w2d! So exciting!! Justin is eager to feel him/her from the outside!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smell of seaweed on the beach – I thought I was going to have to dig a vomit hole at the beach! Ick!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: I feel like a broken record here because it’s the same each week but I love being pregnant! 
Feeling boy or girl? Still don’t have a feeling one way or the other this week
Looking forward to: No plans this weekend! Getting the nursery more ready (aka cleaning out the closet)
Best moment of this week: Our family trip to Port A! 8 people…7 dogs…lots and I mean LOTS of food (23 bags of chips for 1 weekend is normal right??), beach/pool fun & lots of relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment