Monday, May 5, 2014

16 Weeks...Our Little Avocado

Baby T is the size of an Avocado!


How far along: 16 weeks
How big is baby? Avocado
Symptoms: Headaches, a little overheating episode {those Caribbean islands can be hot!}, and some nausea but almost positive that would've happened pregnant or not. Lots and lots of bathroom breaks…they say this slows down in the 2nd trimester but I say they lie!
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Pretty good considering I don't have the pillow - can't wait to have it back though! Multiple bathroom breaks at night but it’s much easier to roll out of the cruise ship bed compared to jumping out of our high bed at home!
Miss anything: Hunter and Lexie of course. Drinking martinis in the awesome martini bar on the boat! The martini flight looked sooo good {ok and the sample sips I had were pretty tasty}

Movement: No
Food cravings: No particular cravings this week. Let's just say I've been eating well this week ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The movement on the catamaran we were on in St. Thomas & a little bit on the cruise ship in rough waters {but that would have happened even if I wasn’t pregnant}
Have you started to show yet: Yes, yes I have!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: So so good! Vacation does a pregnant girl good :)
Feeling boy or girl? I had 2 girl dreams this week so I'm saying girl {although the baby hated me in one of the dreams and then turned into a cat so it might not be such a reliable source}
Looking forward to: Spending the night in NYC. Getting back into our routine at home and of course seeing the dogs {2 weeks is too long for me to be away from them!!} Our 16 week appointment and seeing Lauren next weekend!

Best moment of this week: Vacation, duh! If I had to pick one thing I really love…snorkeling in St. John's, and watching the airplanes land at the beach in St. Maarten (and Orient beach) ok so I can't pick just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment