Monday, April 28, 2014

15 Weeks...Our Little Naval Orange

Baby T is the size of a Naval Orange!


How far along: 15 weeks
How big is baby? Naval Orange

Symptoms: Headaches, If I wake up with one in the middle of the night I know I’m pretty much going to be useless during the day
Maternity clothes: Yes – although I can wear any of my regular shirts
Sleep: Sleep is good with my pillow - I am going to miss it next week!
Miss anything: My dogs, that counts right? {they are at J’s parent’s house since we go on vacation next weekend L}
Movement: I MIGHT have felt something one night when lying in bed but I keep doubting myself because it's so early
Food cravings: Still pickles
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of canned dog food. It's the first time I smelled something and thought if I didn't leave the room I would vomit
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Good! Maybe a little stressed about getting ready for vacation and these headaches wear me out!
Feeling boy or girl? Now I'm thinking girl
Looking forward to: Our cruise!
Best moment of this week: Spending Easter with both of our families and watching home videos of Justin and Tyler when they were little...umm so cute (and funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment