Monday, April 14, 2014

13 Weeks...Our Little Peach

Baby T is the size of a Peach!


How far along: 13 weeks
How big is baby? Peach
Symptoms: Not much symptom wise this week. I have a pretty bad earache today but I went to the doctor and it’s congestion – so not baby related
Maternity clothes: Pants yes! Still wearing more flowy shirts though
Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to pee. My friend Magan lent me her pregnancy pillow and OMG why does every single person not sleep with one of these always?! Loving it!
Miss anything: Running, haven’t been doing much of it lately (although I don’t actually like running so not sure what I miss…)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pickles…I've been eating a lot of sour pickles this pregnancy
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: I think I can safely say yes
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Very happy!
Feeling boy or girl? So many confusing feelings. I did the “baking soda” test and it said girl…so this week I’m leaning more towards girl?
Looking forward to: Celebrating Easter weekend with our families in Schulenburg!
Best moment of this week: Having our 12 week NT scan! Everything looked great and peanut is actually measuring 5 days ahead…eeek! She said he/she looks like a long baby…which makes sense because Justin and I were both longer than average babies so we’ll see what the next u/s says!


No comments:

Post a Comment