Monday, April 7, 2014

12 Weeks...Our Little Plum

Baby T is the size of a Plum!


How far along: 12 weeks
How big is baby? Plum
Symptoms: I’m feeling MUCH better this week. I seem to get pretty tired around 2pm but other than fatigue not much going on in the symptom department this week
Maternity clothes: Starting to wear my maternity pants and love them!
Sleep: Still getting up once a night to pee but if it’s closer to when I have to get up rather than the middle of the night I have trouble going back to sleep
Miss anything: Having energy to workout after work
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Still craving more salty foods
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: If I wear tight shirts you can see the mini-bump
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Very happy!
Feeling boy or girl? I’m back to boy
Looking forward to: Our 12 week appointment & ultrasound on Monday!
Best moment of this week: Finding the babies heartbeat on our home Doppler at 11w6d and visiting the triplets at the San Antonio zoo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment