Monday, March 31, 2014

11 Weeks...Our Little Lime

Baby T is the size of a Lime!


How far along: 11 weeks
How big is baby? Lime
Symptoms: I’ve started to feel not so great at night. It’s not exactly nausea but I don’t know how to describe it. Going to sleep helps so that’s good!
Maternity clothes: I wore my maternity capris a couple of times this weekend and boy are they comfy!
Sleep: Same…Still getting up about once/night to pee
Miss anything: Being able to have a glass of wine at a party
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Homemade cupcakes sounded really good (like the box mix with jar frosting) so while I was at prenatal yoga Justin surprised me and made me cupcakes J He’s a keeper!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: A tiny little bump is starting to peek out!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? So so happy!
Feeling boy or girl? I still think boy but I’m a little less sure this week
Looking forward to: Going to San Antonio next weekend to visit the triplets!
Best moment of this week: Telling Rachel, Sandie & Rachel! My mom also told two of her good friends and everyone’s reactions were priceless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment