Monday, March 24, 2014

10 Weeks...Our Little Prune

Baby T is the size of a Prune!


How far along: 10 weeks
How big is baby? Prune
Symptoms: Not much going on this week…feeling MUCH better in the mornings and the pelvic pain has gone down
Maternity clothes: I don’t quite need it yet but I bought some this weekend for when I’m ready – Can’t wait to wear them!
Sleep: Same…Still getting up about once/night to pee
Miss anything: Feeling like running in the morning
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: No cravings but I meant to get more mini sour pickles at the store this weekend and forgot so I may have to make an emergency trip!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Having a little bloat
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Still happy & excited!
Feeling boy or girl? I still think boy but I had 2 dreams…one where I had a baby boy but put a bow in his hair (poor thing) and the other where I had a baby boy but also had a toddler girl…so maybe my subconscious is saying girl this week??
Looking forward to: Telling Rachel & Sandie…and Rachel this weekend! And a quick trip to College Station to Madeline’s birthday party!
Best moment of this week: Gearapalooza! It was fun learning about different baby products and going through our gift bag when we got home…we got tons of great baby items. We also started our registries this weekend because babies r us had a promotion ending next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment