Tuesday, May 13, 2014

17 Weeks...Our Little Onion

Baby T is the size of an Onion!


How far along: 17 weeks
How big is baby? Onion
Symptoms: Headaches again this week and my continuing pelvis pain (I keep forgetting to add this to my symptom every week but it’s ongoing…some weeks are worse than others)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Same ones
Sleep: Sleep has been great this week! Back to the pillow so things are good :)
Miss anything: Not really this week!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Fruits/veggies 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Saturday morning I woke up with a headache and couldn't stop gagging – it was really weird because my stomach felt fine. I took a Claritin D and after we worked out I felt much better
Have you started to show yet: Yes I’ve officially “popped”
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Good! It feels good getting back into my routine and I’m loving that I’m finally looking pregnant!
Feeling boy or girl? Still thinking girl but for no particular reason this week
Looking forward to: Putting the crib together and putting the bedding on the crib…and Rachel & Puma’s visit next weekend!!
Best moment of this week: The dogs coming home on Tuesday night! I missed them SO much and it was nice to have them back! Also – seeing Lauren! Even though it was a quick visit we always have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment