Tuesday, June 24, 2014

23 Weeks...Our Little Grapefruit

Baby T is the size of a Grapefruit!


How far along: 23 weeks
How big is baby? Grapefruit
Symptoms: Another week of no symptoms…I think the 2nd tri is my bff right now (not that the first tri was bad)!
Maternity clothes: Yes…and I finally found a comfy pair of cotton workout shorts so I can feel comfortable exercising in public again!
Sleep: Same as last week…still waking up several times a night on my back and have to flip myself over
Miss anything: Not this week
Movement: So much movement! Mostly in the mornings and at bedtime but I also feel him/her randomly throughout the day (if I’m sitting fairly still at least)
Food cravings: Nothing this week…it’s been a pretty laid back week pregnancy-wise
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In but thin!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Good!
Feeling boy or girl? Boy
Looking forward to: Going to College Station!
Best moment of this week: Laying in bed and having Justin feel some major baby kicks and watching my tummy move around…so neat!! Also, dinner with Mansee & Jamie and bridesmaids dress shopping! It was a fun week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment