Monday, June 16, 2014

22 Weeks...Our Little Papaya

Baby T is the size of a Papaya!


How far along: 22 weeks
How big is baby? Papaya
Symptoms: No real symptoms this week. I’ve noticed that even if I don’t eat a big meal – a little while after I finish I feel SO FULL. I think my stomach is starting to run out of room!
Maternity clothes: Yes, I’m actually really glad I’m pregnant in the summer because I love wearing shorts/tank tops!
Sleep: Still waking up multiple times on my back but I guess it’s starting to become the norm to wake up several times at night because it’s not bothering me as much this week
Miss anything: Margaritas/frozen summery drinks!
Movement: Yes! I’m feeling much more movement throughout the day (rather than just at night). Justin got to feel the baby move for the first time on Saturday night!! It was so exciting!
Food cravings: No…but I realized at the beginning of my pregnancy those definitely were pickle cravings because I still like them but don’t feel the need to eat 4+ a day
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Good!
Feeling boy or girl? I’ll stick with boy again this week – I haven’t gained weight anywhere but my belly
Now that's a good friend right there! Thanks Rachel!
Looking forward to: Seeing Mansee this week and bridesmaids dress shopping!!
Best moment of this week: My birthday (duh) and celebrating Justin’s first {pre} father’s day. We had a nice relaxing day. We ran a few errands, went out for lunch, got  some pool time in with Magan, Dustyn & Everett, and Justin cooked us some DELISH hamburgers on his new charcoal grill for dinner! {My dad is in Maine visiting my grandma but mom got to enjoy Father's Day with us!!} Also...Justin got to feel peanut kick again Sunday night…perfect ending to a perfect day. Although I think next years will be better with baby T in tow!

No comments:

Post a Comment