Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Memories

Happy New Years (Eve)! I think I say this at the end of every year but man did this year fly by! 2012 was a great year!! 7 vacations, lot's of friends having babies (or getting ready to), preparing to move, lots of great times with friends/family! I'd say 2012 was a great success! Here are some highlights :)

January

*Took our first trip to the Austin Zoo*
Hey look - it's January and we actually have jackets on!

February

*Went to the San Antonio Rodeo to see Keith Urban!!*
Who would have thought this would be our last (crazy) trip before these 2 become parents??

March

*Audrey's First Birthday*
Can't believe how much this girl has grown!

April

*Spent Easter in New England for my Grandpa's Memorial*
It was nice to spend Easter with family in Connecticut
*My cousins came to visit (minus Jim & Jill)*
"We segwayed the shit out of Austin"


May

*Trip to Alaska!*
Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been!

June

*Painting with a Twist With Rachel*
Who would have thought you could paint like this while drinking wine Arbor Mist??

July

*Spent 4th of July in Mexico with both our families and some friends*
Can't wait to go back next year!

August

*Visit from the triplets*
Can you say messy eaters??

September

We had a packed 3 day weekend to explore the city where I was born

October

*2nd Anniversary trip to Fredericksburg*
We had a fun and relaxing weekend

November

*Co-Hosted a Baby Shower for Christine*
Love this pic!
*Trip to Connecticut & NYC for Thanksgiving*
We had a great time visiting family and exploring New York on our own!

December

Had such a fun time with Justin, Rachel, Lauren & my parents!

*Christmas 2012*
Trojacek Family Picture

*Vegas baby!*
Girls Trip!
Here's to a FABULOUS 2013!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe our last trip was last February, I am pretty sure that's the longest amount of time between our trips! =D I wonder where our next one will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...that's so long ago!! Hmm we will have to make the next a good one!

    ReplyDelete