Friday, December 21, 2012

EPCOT

We arrived at Disney on Sunday afternoon and checked into our hotel - the Yacht Club. I would definitely stay here again - it's so nice to be able to walk to EPCOT & Hollywood Studios. We were on the concierge level so that was really nice - free food/drinks throughout the day!

I decided to group my posts by park rather than by day since we went to multiple parks each day!

EPCOT - I think it might be my favorite park!

Mickey & Minnie topiaries - so cute!
EPCOT Christmas Tree @ Night
Tree during the day
Nine Dragons where we had dinner Sunday Night

Living with the Land - one of my favorite rides from when I was little
Finding Nemo...love this ride!!
Spaceship Earth!

Bambi!
Thumper & Flower
On Thursday we had lunch at Le Cellier in the Canada Pavillion - DELISH!
Flowers @ the Canada pavilion
Pretty!
hahaha our video into the future from Spaceship earth - not sure why I have so many holes in my head!
Fireworks @ EPCOT!






2 comments:

  1. Epcot is definitely a face for me as well!! Wish I could go see it all decorated for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fave ... Not face! Darn auto correct!

    ReplyDelete