Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Magic Kingdom

We went to the Magic Kingdom twice. We went Monday night to try and see fireworks but it didn't work out because of the crowds when we got there. My parents ended up leaving but the 4 of us stayed because there were extra magic hours and the park was open till midnight. We rode lots of rides - including Thunder Mountain Railroad in the pouring rain! 

Main Street all lit up!
Magic Kingdom Tree
Can you say rain??
Love the castle all lit up!
My score on Buzz Light Year!!
I got my pineapple dole whip!



The New Fantasyland Expansion opened December 7th  - we were lucky to be able to see it with minimal crowds!! It's a great addition to the park and all the details are so neat. I can't wait to see when it's completed in 2014!

Fantasyland
Little Mermaid ride
Gaston's Tavern
Perfection!
I beat my score from the first time!!
Winnie the Pooh ride
They didn't have these hats (and Justin would not have worn them...sad day) on our honeymoon so we had to try them on this time!

Disney @ Christmas is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment