Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Painting with a Twist - Whimsey Tree

Saturday night Rachel and I went to Painting with a Twist and had a blast!! It's an art studio where you BYOW (bring your own wine...or beer) and snacks and they provide all the painting materials and instruction! When we walked in they handed us a blank canvas...we were a little surprised because we thought they traced the painting for you and you basically filled it in. NOPE we painted it from scratch! We were super nervous but had tons of fun...I would definitely go back again.

Our snack bag...consisted of Hot & Spicy Cheez-Its, sour gummy worms, chewy jolly ranchers, and chocolate chip cookies. Not pictured - our bottle of Exotic Fruits Arbor Mist :) We're definitely classy
We are SO ready to do this!
We were trying to get our aprons in the pic
My blank canvas
Swirlies
The blue was my favorite part...mixing colors is fun!
Adding circles and more swirls
My tree! They make the hardest part at the end when half the people are drunk haha 
Rachel & her masterpiece!!
Me & my masterpiece :)
Such a fun night!
What shall we paint next??

No comments:

Post a Comment