Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July...in MEXICO!

What a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than taking a trip to Mexico?! We had 3 1/2 full days soaking up the sun at the beach, relaxing, eating, drinking, and just having a BLAST! There were 18 of us and never a dull moment. We stayed at the Iberostar Lindo in Playa Paraiso, halfway in between Cancun & Playa Del Carmen...my parents and I have stayed here twice before (in 2004 & 2006) and it did not disappoint! Justin brought up an interesting point...this is the first "relaxing" vacation we've really gone on (other than Caribbean cruises) so we decided another tropical relaxation vacation is in our near future!


Just a little glimpse of paradise
Early morning at the beach is my favorite
White sand & blue sky
Clear water!
Tropical!
Some undeveloped land next to the hotel
Beautiful water
Rocks & Waves
I <3 Mexico
On our walk!
Some pre-dinner fun at the bar
The Sim Family
Dad & I...I think this is pre-flaming shots!
BFFs...how cute
Justin & I before our Mexican dinner
The boys & their cigars
I get up from the table for 2 minutes and I come back to this...hahaha
Teeny Tiny baby Kudamundis...they were SO cute...loved all the wild animals
Justin & I before dinner on night 1
Last night...we walked out to the beach...it was super dark
Iberostar Grand....where we were supposed to honeymoon...we WILL be going here soon :)
iphone pics 
Ipod & beach....I couldn't ask for anything more
Grounds of the hotel
More beach
Part of the HUGE pool
Pool & Pool bar
Back of the wave pool
On the way to the lobby
One last beach picture....adios Mexico...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment