Monday, April 2, 2012

March Photo-a-Day Part 2

I can't believe it's already April...March just flew by! I am back for my March Photo-a-Day recap part 2. I was so on top of it if you remember from part 1...well part 2 is lacking a little bit because being sick the last 2 1/2 weeks has really thrown me off.
 
Day 15: Car
I have no picture from day 15 because this is the day I got sick and could barely even get out of bed :(

Day 16: Sunglasses
This may or may not have been taken a few days after because I did not look presentable on day 16

Day 17: Green
Made it out in the yard with Justin to supervise his yard work

Day 18: A corner of your home
The dogs toy basket! Spoiled dogs

Day 19: Funny
Watching Two and a Half Men...pretty darn funny

Day 20: Before/After
I LOVE doing before/after pictures when I'm working on a project - unfortunately I didn't think to take any pictures until it was "after"...See day 27 for a before/after

Day 21: Delicious
Fun size Milky Way...need I say more?

Day 22: Kitchen Sink
Let's focus on our lovely faucet rather than dishes drying on the other side of the sink :)

Day 23: Moon
Okay so I'm not going to lie...I couldn't find the moon this night so I took a picture of a REALLY bright star

Day 24: An Animal
What a handsome little Zeusy pants he is! 

Day 25: Breakfast
My mom actually made us a full breakfast: eggs, bacon, biscuits...but I forgot to take a picture before I devoured it...this was all that was left :)

Day 26: Key
My car key...I am freaking obsessed with my key-less ignition and don't think I could get another car without it! 

Day 27: Your Name
My name at work and my name at home...Also just happens to be a before and after...kind of!

Day 28: Trash
My work trash (and recycle!)

Day 29: Feet
Feet: mine, mom's & dad's

Day 30: Toy
Hunter's current favorite toy (except his racquetball)...pheasant...omg does he love this thing

Day 31: Where you relax
I don't normally relax here but we went to Alamo Drafthouse downtown Saturday night to see Master Pancake Theater - Sex & the City....it was GREAT!! So much fun and a great relaxing evening with the hubby :)

I'm going to throw in one extra picture since I was lacking one and this one is just too stinkin' cute not to share! Meet our friends precious little baby...Jax!

Baby Jax

So that rounds out my March-Photo-a-Day challenge to myself. It's already April 2nd and I've started on Photo-a-Day-April so be looking for my part 1 recap around the 15th! It's a busy couple of months coming up but I can't wait! Lot's of fun posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment