Monday, April 30, 2012

April Photo-a-Day Part II

Ok guys it's time for April Photo-a-Day Part II...if you need to catch up, check out Part I first.


#photoadayapril

Day 16: Flower
I have to give credit to Justin for keeping this thing alive!

 Day 17: Something You Don't Like
I don't like Miller Lite...or the fact it takes up one of my veggie drawers!

Day 18: Hair
 Highlights

Day 19: Orange
 There's not a lot of orange in this household...but I do have a bright (not burnt) orange excersize ball!

 Day 20: Something You Drew
One of my lovely drawings on draw something (they guessed it right!)

Day 21: Bottle
Tequila = Margaritas :)

Day 22: The Last Thing You Bought
2 lovely elm trees!

Day 23: Vegetable
Lots of veggies in my mom's amazing chef's salad! One of my favorite dinners

Day 24: Something You're Grateful For
I'm grateful for my amazing husband and loving marriage. This picture is a nice reminder :)

Day 25: Looking Down 
Looking down into our new tree - they didn't anchor it enough and it's coming out of the ground...ugh!

Day 26: Black and White
Spring table setting for a dinner with friends

Day 27: Somewhere you went
I don't have a picture from Friday - the only place I went was HEB and forgot to take a picture...oops

Day 28: 1pm
1pm meant nap time to rest up for 6th street!

Day 29: Circle
Our engagement picture circle magnets on our fridge...love them

Day 30: Something That Makes You Sad
Today work makes me sad because my cousins are out seeing Austin and I'm stuck at home working...boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment