Wednesday, December 6, 2017

30 Weeks | Our Little Zucchini | Baby Boy T#2

30 weeks
How far along: 30 weeks
How big is baby? Zucchini
Symptoms: Sciatica pain, acid reflux, round ligament pain
Maternity clothes: yeah and getting sick of wearing the same stuff over and over again. I’m ready for it to get cold for a bit so I can wear some of my long sleeve stuff!
Sleep: Meh. Waking up multiple times to pee or turn over. Going back to sleep is easy as long as it’s before 4am.
Miss anything: Being able to do normal activities without it kicking my butt. I hate having to sit down so frequently.
Movement: Yes, lots.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yuuup
Labor signs: No - just braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: In but it’s getting pretty darn shallow
Wedding rings on or off: Off for the most part. Wearing my 3 wedding bands is too much so some days I just wear 1 but most of the time none (more out of laziness than anything)
Mood? Good for the most part...just a LONG week
Looking forward to: Our 3D ultrasound and Thanksgiving & having the family all together!
Best moment of this week: Eli was sick from Saturday night until Wednesday so it was so good to see him feeling better & ready to go back to school on Thursday. Poor guy was asking to go to the park while he had a 103 fever & just couldn’t understand why we were saying no. I did get in my fair share of rare cuddles so I soaked those up while I could. But croup can suck it! Also - we FINALLY got the nursery almost completely put together - woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment