Tuesday, December 12, 2017

31 Weeks | Our Little Asparagus | Baby Boy T#2

31 weeks
How far along: 31 weeks
How big is baby? Asparagus
Symptoms: tailbone/sciatica pain, round ligament pain, acid reflux, swollen hands & feet
Maternity clothes: Can it just get cold so I can wear something DIFFERENT??
Sleep: Meh, up at least once to pee (most of the time more), barely slept Thanksgiving eve due to some TMI discomfort, suuuper vivid dreams
Miss anything: Nothing new this week
Movement: Yes! He seems to move side to side and is SO LOW feeling. Weird almost jabbing feelings on the inside - hard to describe. I also think he’s gotten hiccups a few times but it’s so low whereas when Eli would get them I would feel them at the top of my belly.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Rowing at OTF enhances my acid reflux
Have you started to show yet: Yeeep
Labor signs: Braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: In - it’s so shallow - I don’t think mine could ever even become an outie ha
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood? Good!
Looking forward to: My sprinkle!! And some Christmas festivities :)
Best moment of this week: Thanksgiving break was so much fun! Had a great day on Thanksgiving and lots of yummy food. Had a nice couple of days decorating for Christmas, running errands, and trying to watch Christmas movies that ended up in Despicable Me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment