Monday, December 18, 2017

33 Weeks | Our Little Celery | Baby Boy T#2

33 weeks
How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby? Celery
Symptoms: Sciatica pain, tailbone pain, weird pain after sitting in the recliner or laying down a certain way (he gets on a nerve and makes it near impossible to walk), TERRIBLE allergies, acid reflux, shortness of breath during braxton hicks, some high blood pressure readings, swollen hands, feet & ankles
Maternity clothes: yes, finally got to break into some of my long sleeve clothes. Really wish I had maternity pj pants but figure it’s not worth the $ at this point.
Sleep: A-W-F-U-L. Up every few hours coughing, blowing my nose, just miserable feeling. I can deal with the frequent wake ups to pee but waking up feeling horrible makes it hard to go back to sleep. I have actually been dreading bedtime this week which is NOT like me.
Miss anything: Being able to bend over to pick stuff up while sitting down
Movement: Yes, lots
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yeep
Labor signs: Lots of braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Nope. The thought of putting rings on my swollen fingers makes me cringe
Mood? Day good - night bad
Looking forward to: Our maternity/family pictures this weekend! Hoping E behaves better than last year but now he’s a threenager so who knows!
Best moment of this week: Playing in the SNOW with Eli! At first he was in denial about the snow - arguing with us that it wasn’t snow haha. But after dinner he decided he was ready to get his hat & coat on...and asked to wear flip flops but settled for his “fire boots.” He loved it and wanted to stay out longer but turns out mama’s letter jacket does NOT accommodate this belly and I was freeeezing! The only other time he’s seen snow was at 6 months old in Connecticut so he obviously doesn’t remember that. Also, we decided to start Elf on the shelf last week (I could do a whole post on that) but seeing him excited every morning to find Casper (he named him) is so SO fun! Love seeing his face light up & wondering HOW he got there :)

**Had an appt at 32w5d with a sono to check on baby. Everything looks great with baby! He was measuring 28th percentile (not sure how accurate that is because I can’t imagine having a small baby), he scored an 8 out of 8 & the amniotic fluid looked great. Yay! My blood pressure has been high on my home monitor (and even on the monitor at work) but it was okay it the office. They did blood work and she wants to see me weekly to keep an eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment