Wednesday, December 13, 2017

32 Weeks | Our Little Squash | Baby Boy T #2

32 weeks
Another weekly picture missed...oopsies!

How far along: 32 weeks How big is baby? Squash Symptoms: Pelvic/tailbone pain (he must have been sitting on a nerve or something the other night because when I got up I could barely walk and was in SO much pain - guess he was mad that I went to OTF AND walked a lot that evening...oops), acid reflux - still going strong, especially when rowing at OTF or doing exercises that I’m not upright for. Swollen hands & feet Maternity clothes: Yup yup yup Sleep: Still okay but wake up with hands/arms asleep which is suuuper annoying for some reason Miss anything: Being able to make it through a 1 hour workout without having to stop to pee twice Movement: Yes, lots. But he can still tell when anyone besides me tries to feel it and usually stops. Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really - just acid reflux makes things unappetizing Have you started to show yet: No...jk :) Labor signs: Just lots of braxton hicks Belly button in or out: In (barely exists) Wedding rings on or off: Off Mood? Happy Looking forward to: Eli has a big sibling class this weekend so that should be fun...or at least interesting! Also doing a make it sweet class with my mom this weekend...last one before baby gets here! Best moment of this week: My amazing Disney baby “sprinkle” thrown by my friend Ashley! Baby T#2 is already so loved by friends & family & we are SO thankful for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment