Tuesday, November 21, 2017

29 Weeks | Our Little Acorn Squash | Baby Boy T#2

29 weeks


Sick baby @ home = no weekly pic this week

How far along: 29 weeks
How big is baby? Acorn Squash
Symptoms: Pelvic/tailbone/sciatica/round ligament pain, acid reflux
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep is still alright - just getting up multiple times per night  
Miss anything: Not getting easily winded or ending up in pain after walking short distances
Movement: Yep I don’t think this guy is going to slow down anytime soon. Lots of rolling & jabbing movements
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: HAHA
Labor signs: No - just braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: In but it’s getting pretty darn shallow
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings on...Aggie ring off
Mood? Happy to be home with my Eli!
Looking forward to: Eli’s preschool Thanksgiving & hopefully getting some decorations hung up in the nursery - pretty sure we were like 100% done with E’s nursery at like 20 weeks...oops!
Best moment of this week: We had such a fun trip to College Station to meet baby Lincoln! Eli wasn’t super interested in him unless Justin or I were holding him but the little he did pay attention, he was SO SWEET!! I can’t wait to see him with his baby brother.

28 week ultrasound stats: HBP 166. Measuring in the 46th percentile. My amniotic fluid was on the low side of normal so they are doing another ultrasound at my next appointment. I had to fast prior to my ultrasound (including water) due to my glucose test (which I passed, hooray!!) so I’m wondering if that’s why my fluid was showing lower because I hadn’t had that issue before. Fingers crossed everything looks good next time! Until then, you can find me chugging water at all times (or in the bathroom...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment