Monday, November 20, 2017

28 Weeks | Our Little Eggplant | Baby Boy T#2

28 weeks
How far along: 28 weeks
How big is baby? Eggplant
Symptoms: Pelvic/tailbone/sciatica pain, round ligament pain, acid reflux (starting much earlier than it did with E so maybe this one will have more hair haha)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep is okay but getting up at least once per night. While in Park City it was like 5-6 times/night because I was drinking so much water due to the altitude
Miss anything: Regular altitude ha! Thank goodness the altitude didn’t make me nauseous but it did make me winded MUCH faster than normal
Movement: Yup! Lots!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Yep, got asked if I’m sure it’s not twins again *insert eye roll*
Labor signs: Braxton hicks (I think...I do not remember what they felt like last time)
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings on...Aggie ring off
Mood? Good, happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing baby boy on the ultrasound this week & a quick trip to College Station this weekend to meet baby Lincoln!
Best moment of this week: Halloween was SO MUCH FUN with Eli this year! He has been really into it & actually wore his batman costume to pre-school & for trick or treating...I was so surprised/happy! He was a little leary of trick or treating at first but once we ran into his giant group of friends he was leading the pack. We walked around for a bit & then came home & handed out candy with the Blasigs & Fraziers and Eli loved that too! My normally shy guy had no problem dumping candy into kids bags! The other best moment was our whole babymoon to Park City, Ut. Talk about beautiful place! We walked around the town, ate lots of good food, took naps & got 2 spa treatments. It was exactly what we both needed - pure relaxation! But I was sure happy to see my little guy when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment