Monday, October 13, 2014

39 Weeks...Our Little Watermelon

Baby T is the size of a watermelon!


How far along: 39 weeks
How big is baby? Watermelon
Symptoms: Swollen hands/feet, shortness of breath when having braxton hicks, heartburn (thank goodness this showed up at the very end…I miss my spicy food!)
Maternity clothes: Yes – my workout shorts/tank tops are really the only comfy things at this point
Sleep: Mostly just eh…I have a good nights sleep every couple of nights but other than that it’s not great
Miss anything: Being able to sit up/stand up easily, being able to bend over, being able to breathe
Movement: Still having movements – but less (which is normal at this point in pregnancy since there’s not much room in there
Food cravings: Nothing much this week…I’ve actually had a decreased appetite
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: I’m 2-3cm dilated & 80% effaced and still having lots of braxton hicks –
Belly button in or out: Still thin & in…my mom saw my stomach this week and was like “What is that?! Oh – it’s your belly button!” Yep it’s a little strange looking
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Mood: Good but I can officially say I’m pretty uncomfortable…also getting anxious because it’s almost time!
Feeling boy or girl? Girl
Looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby! Eek it’s so close!
Best moment of this week: Our last date night as a “child-less” couple…We went to PF Changs – mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment