Wednesday, October 1, 2014

37 Weeks...Our Little Winter Melon

Baby T is the size of a Winter Melon!


How far along: 37 weeks
How big is baby? Winter Melon
Symptoms: Swollen hands/feet at the end of the day, shortness of breath when laying down/reclining
Maternity clothes: Yep – stuck in my summer clothes even though it’s fall…luckily weather wise it’s still summer here
Sleep: Meh – I have good nights and I have bad nights – either way I’m up 3-4 times per night
Miss anything: Sleeping through the night (I know, you’re all laughing because that won’t be happening anytime soon!)
Movement: Lots of movements – lots of hiccups…I can’t fathom how this big ‘ol baby is moving around so much in there
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: Not exactly. Started having Braxton hicks contractions on Tuesday – I haven’t had any all pregnancy so here’s to hoping my body is kicking its butt in gear to get this baby out! 36 week checkup: nothing going on yet :(
Belly button in or out: It’s sooo shallow & thin but still in
Wedding rings on or off: Off as a precaution
Mood: Good! I can’t wait to meet this baby!
Feeling boy or girl? Girl…Baby’s heartbeat was in the 140s at my 36 week appointment
Looking forward to: Continuing the weekly countdown to meeting this baby…and not having any plans since we are officially near the end! We have almost nothing planned for October since baby can come at any time!
Best moment of this week: Double date night fun with Magan & Dustyn including yummy food at Jack Allen’s Kitchen & seeing Maze Runner (such a strange movie!) Also, seeing the King & I play with my mom and her friend Diana. The play was really good but a 3 hour play was a little much at 37 weeks pregnant – but I powered through!

No comments:

Post a Comment