Friday, September 26, 2014

36 Weeks...Our Little Romaine Lettuce

Baby T is the size of a head of Romaine Lettuce!


How big is baby? Romaine Lettuce
Symptoms: Shortness of breath is back (but not as bad as before), hot flashes 
Maternity clothes: Yes but my pants/shorts are starting to get a little uncomfortable with the band on my belly
Sleep: Good except for getting up every 2 hours to use the restroom every night
Miss anything: Not really
Movement: Lots of movements – lots of hiccups 
Food cravings: Hmm nothing crazy this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: No…well Justin has been on google and thinks I’ve had some (hot flashes, not being tired, higher blood pressure, etc) but no contractions or anything like that
Belly button in or out: It’s sooo shallow but still in
Wedding rings on or off: Off…I can still get them on and off pretty easy and my hands don’t look/feel swollen but I don’t want to risk them getting stuck. I never thought I’d make it 9 months and through the summer with no swelling whatsoever but I made it to fall!
Mood: Good! I can’t wait to meet this baby!
Feeling boy or girl? Girl
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures (we had to reschedule a few times in the last week due to rain – so weird!)! Justin’s birthday weekend! He’s hoping for a birthday buddy – I’m hoping baby cooks a little longer, although I wouldn’t mind if he/she makes an appearance soon :)
Best moment of this week: Hanging out with Kristin this weekend! We got in some shopping and relaxing…it was nice! Crazy to think next time we see them, baby will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment