Friday, September 5, 2014

Boy or Girl?!

People seem to think we are crazy...or the first people ever to not find out the gender of a baby, when they ask if we are having a boy or a girl, it's actually quite comical! Justin and I didn't have the easiest time getting pregnant so during that time we decided we truly didn't care if we had a boy or girl and it would be a fun surprise to wait...and it has been fun! I'm super excited to find out if it's little Eli or Emma that's been hanging out for 8+ months :)

So, since we don't know if Baby T is a he or she I thought it would be fun to put together some old wives tales to see if they predict boy/girl!


So far the majority of the people at my showers have guessed girl, my dad is convinced it's a girl (because of the baking soda test), and old wives tales point to girl! Only time will tell to see what this little person is!

No comments:

Post a Comment