Wednesday, September 17, 2014

35 Weeks...Our Little Coconut

Baby T is the size of a Coconut!
How far along: 35 weeks
How big is baby? Coconut 
Symptoms: Pelvis pain (if I overdue it) 
Maternity clothes: Yes…Luckily I am able to work from home most of the week because my cotton shorts/tank tops are the most comfy thing right now
Sleep: Good except for the 3 times I’m up to use the restroom every night
Miss anything: Being able to get in/out of bed easily (or should I say easier because our bed is so high I always have a little bit of a hard time)
Movement: Same as last week – lots of movement and hiccups throughout the day 
Food cravings: Milk, Dr. Pepper (what the heck is going on?!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: No but we do think the baby has started to drop because I am able to breathe SO much easier now and am visiting the restroom more often
Belly button in or out: It’s sooo shallow but still in
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Great!
Feeling boy or girl? Girl…I think?
Looking forward to: Hanging out with Kristin! They are coming up for Tyler’s bachelor party and Kristin and I are going to hang out while the boys do their thing. Also we start weekly appointments next week – ahhh!
Best moment of this week: We officially hit 35/35…35 weeks pregnant with 35 days left so the countdown is really on now! We had a fun game night with Friends, another win for the Aggies, and a relaxing weekend just the 2 of us…which we know are numbered!


No comments:

Post a Comment