Thursday, September 11, 2014

34 Weeks...Our Little Cantaloupe

Baby T is the size of a Cantaloupe!


How far along: 34 weeks
How big is baby? Cantaloupe 
Symptoms: Shortness of breath, pelvis pain (if I overdo it) 
Maternity clothes: Yes…and some of my shirts are starting to get short…guess it’s a good thing the end is near!
Sleep: Enjoying it while I can!
Miss anything: Same as last week…Being able to breathe normally 24/7, being able to bend over easily & being able to get up from the floor easily
Movement: Yes – lots of movement and hiccups throughout the day 
Food cravings: Milk (I keep forgetting to add this one but I have been wanting a lot of milk the last couple of weeks), Iced mocha coffee (I don’t even like coffee so this one is super weird!!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still hanging IN there…see what I did there??
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood: Great!
Feeling boy or girl? Girl
Looking forward to: Taking our maternity pictures this weekend with our sweet friend Magan!
Best moment of this week: Enjoying a quiet Labor Day at home…We haven’t been home for a 3-day weekend (Memorial/Labor Day) since 2009 so it was a little weird (but nice) having a day off and being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment