Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Our sweet friend Magan took our maternity pictures a few weeks back when I was 36 weeks. I know I've told you about her before but she is an AMAZING photographer (wedding, families, etc.) - check out her work - Urban Grey - I promise you won't be disappointed! Angela Parker from LucieMarie did my hair and make up and I'm soo happy with how it turned out! She also did my bridals/wedding and happens to be a good friend of Magan. So glad I got to see her again...she made me feel so pretty when sometimes being pregnant can make you feel less than your best.

We went to this really pretty park in Georgetown (after being rained out 2 previous days we had planned...how does that happen here when it never rains?!) and the weather was nice and the lighting was so pretty. Magan always chooses the best places to shoot!

Here are some of my favorites...it's going to be an overload because I love them ALL and cannot stop looking at them!!



























Perfection :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment