Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Decorations...and my 100th Post!!

Happy Fall!! I wanted to make sure I posted this before we put out our Christmas decorations since we will be doing that early this year because of vacations :) Before I made this post I went and looked at my fall decorations post from last year and I'm wondering where some of that stuff is?! Apparently I need to look at these posts before I decorate so I don't miss something! But I think it's fun that every year we have a lot of the same decorations but use them differently - it mixes things up!

I can't believe it but this is my 100th post! I've had my blog for about 2 1/2 years so that's like an avg of 40 posts a year  or 3ish a month - not bad! I hope to continue to document the milestones in our life...big [like vacations] and small ]like holiday decorations], as well as my (hopefully) improving photography skills!

I added another little pumpkin to our collection this year!
Our new fall table runner from Home Goods
Leaves & Pumpkins
Festive hutch
Love this owl with bats on it!
Entry table
My goodwill vase finds dressed up for fall
A tad of fall in the guest bathroom...I feel like the owl decor covers fall in there :)
Leaf garland around the living/dining room
Leaf garland around the kitchen
Football/Halloween!
leaves
Pumpkin on the new coffee table!
pumpkins & owls & leaves oh my!
Pumpkins, candy corn & ghost!
New chalkboard frame and one of my favorite pumpkins with leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment