Wednesday, October 4, 2017

22 Weeks | Our Little Coconut | Baby Boy T #2

22 weeks
How far along: 22 weeks
How big is baby? Coconut
Symptoms: Nothing new this week. Continue to have occasional tailbone/pelvic pain & shortness of breath.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep is good for the most part but I wake up like one million times per night on my back & have to flip myself to the side.
Miss anything: Actually being able to squeeze by things...I forget how much I stick out haha
Movement: Definitely feeling him more & more & starting to see little movements on the outside!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On but my Aggie ring has been a little tight the last couple of days
Mood? Happy!
Feeling boy or girl? Boy, duh
Looking forward to: Celebrating Justin’s birthday this weekend! Family time is my absolute favorite! For sure cherishing all of these memories we are making with just the 3 of us.
Best moment of this week: EVER Hoopla was amazingly inspiring & I met so many great people! Also got some evening cuddles with a sick Eli...hate that he wasn’t feeling well but love the cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment