Sunday, October 22, 2017

23 Weeks | Our Little Grapefruit | Baby Boy T#2

23 weeks
How far along: 23 weeks
How big is baby? Grapefruit
Symptoms: Same symptoms (tailbone & pelvis pain, shortness of breath) plus knee pain when I’m on the elliptical (thanks extra weight)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Meh sleep is alright except I seem to wake up pretty early (4ish) and then can’t go back to sleep. Also waking up on my back & flipping to my side a lot.
Miss anything: Being able to do cardio without some kind of pain! Powering through though!
Movement: Love those little kicks I’m starting to feel! Eli actually felt one (I think) laying in bed the other night!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Ha, obviously. And I’ve officially been told I “must be close” asked if it’s twins...so let the fun comments begin!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On & off this week...been going without my Aggie ring more & more.
Mood? Happy for the most part
Looking forward to: Going to College Station next weekend! Eli always has so much fun there!
Best moment of this week: Eli feeling baby brother kick. I love our little conversations with him in bed about baby brother. He says “baby brutha loves me”...so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment