Thursday, October 26, 2017

24 Weeks | Our Little Cantaloupe | Baby Boy T#2

24 weeks
Sorry baby boy...we didn't get a weekly picture this week :(
How far along: 24weeks
How big is baby? Cantaloupe
Symptoms: Same symptoms (tailbone & pelvis pain, shortness of breath). Knee pain was better today so we’ll see how the rest of the week goes.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep wasn’t too bad this week. Still waking up 1-2 times to go to the bathroom but am at least sleeping until my alarm goes off for the most part!
Miss anything: Running. Being able to easily get off the couch/out of bed.
Movement: I feel lots of little movement throughout the day down pretty low
Anything making you queasy or sick: Weirdly when I row at OrangeTheory I have to take periodic breaks because I start to feel stuff come up my throat (ew!)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: I think I have to officially retire my Aggie ring for now. I’ll try again when the weather gets cooler.
Mood? A bit of a roller coaster but ended the week on a high note!
Looking forward to: Eli’s birthday!! Not quite sure how my first baby is turning THREE! I am so excited for his birthday party because I know he’s going to have a blast! Trying to enjoy as much one on one time with him as possible in his last few months as an only child.
Best moment of this week: Eli, Gamma & I had such a fun trip to College Station this weekend! Eli loves playing with Audrey & Madeleine & looooves all of their toys. He didn’t want to leave and was asking if we could come back while we were still there haha.

24 week appointment: Baby’s heartbeat in the low 140s. My next appointment is my 28 week glucose test and she asked if I wanted an ultrasound next time to check on his size. I think she’s a little concerned about his size...I was measuring 25 weeks today instead of 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment