Wednesday, September 27, 2017

21 Weeks | Our Little Endive | Baby Boy T#2

21 weeks
How far along: 21 weeks
How big is baby? Endive
Symptoms: Not too many symptoms this week. Still the occasional tailbone & pelvic pain. Shortness of breath when laying down or flipping on my side.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep was much better this week being in my own bed with my pregnancy pillow - hallelujah!
Miss anything: Running on the treadmill (I can’t believe I’m actually typing this…)
Movement: Feeling it more & more. Especially when I’m at work sitting on my exercise ball or laying down. Justin has felt him a few times now too! Can’t wait until the movements are bigger & Eli can see/feel!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing - yay!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Pretty happy this week, not overly emotional
Feeling boy or girl? Boy, duh
Looking forward to: EVER Hoopla this weekend!
Best moment of this week: Getting back into our routine was nice. Eli had his first swim lesson which went really well & he had a blast at Harper’s bowling birthday party. Somehow he powered through Saturday with no nap (catch air in the am & birthday party in the afternoon) but was such a fun little guy all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment