Sunday, September 17, 2017

18 Weeks | Our Little Artichoke | Baby T #2

18 weeks
How far along: 18 weeks
How big is baby? Artichoke
Symptoms: Almost zero nausea this week but was pretty tired. I think that was more of starting a new job rather than a sole pregnancy symptom. But HOLY MOLY tailbone pain batman. It started Saturday morning and didn’t really start to subside until I went to the chiropractor on Monday. All I could really do was lay on my side & anytime I moved it hurt so bad. The thought of going to Disney in 1 week was terrifying. It was SO painful...I was gladly willing to trade the tailbone pain for the nausea & pelvic pain I’ve been experiencing. I read that exercise can help so I went to OTF with Justin Sunday am & could barely walk when I was done - even though I took it easy.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep was good except for the nights I had the tailbone pain. Woke up every few hours to move and it hurt to turn over.
Miss anything: Being able to sit/lay down without tailbone pain.
Movement: Still here & there - mostly feel it when I’m still/laying down!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing - yay!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Pretty good for the most part...so SO sad for what is going on in Southeast Texas with Hurricane Harvey destruction.
Feeling boy or girl? Boy this week
Looking forward to: DISNEYWORLD!! Our Disney trip is next week & I couldn’t be more excited!!
Best moment of this week: While it was a really tough weekend being stuck inside with all of the rain, it made me very thankful that we had no damage & for the family time we got to spend together. Don’t get me wrong, there were some times where we were going OUT of our minds because - hello two almost three year old! But overall it was kind of nice laying around the house all weekend (not that I had a choice haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment