Thursday, September 21, 2017

20 Weeks | Our Little Banana | Baby BOY T#2 {Half way there!}

20 weeks
How far along: 19 weeks
How big is baby? Banana
Symptoms: Had no nausea at Disney (which I have been worried about for the last few weeks since that’s been a constant for me...yay! Tailbone pain was at a minimum the whole time which is crazy for the amount of walking we did. There were a few mornings it bothered me (probably from sleeping without my pregnancy pillow or with little Eli feet UNDER my back) but tylenol actually helped. Really no other symptoms this week.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep was okay this week but only due to the fact I slept with Eli almost every night and ended up with feet under my back or in my face. I was up pretty early every day (even before E some days) which was a little surprising since we were go-go-go during the day.
Miss anything: Being able to sit/lay down without tailbone pain.
Movement: Still here & there - mostly felt it while laying down at night - we were too busy during the day for me to notice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing - yay!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? How could I not be happy in the happiest place on earth?!
Feeling boy or girl? Boy this week...because we found out IT’S A BOY!
Looking forward to: Escaping hurricane Irma & getting back into our routine...and our 20 week ultrasound!
Best moment of this week: There were so many great memories made this week at DisneyWorld (I mean, did you SEE Eli’s face on Mine Train?? HAHA!!) but the absolute best was finding out Eli is getting a baby BROTHER & surprising everyone! When we walked into Magic Kingdom Tuesday I pulled Lauren aside & told her I had a mission for her & I needed her to not react. I handed her the envelope & told her I needed her to get either a pink or blue Mickey ear hat and she could either look in the envelope or have it be a surprise for her too. We stopped at one of the photographers on Main Street and after taking a few group pics I said that we wanted to do a family pic. I quickly told the photographer what we were doing and she was AMAZING! She got some great pictures (Kristin’s face was priceless in the one before she realized what was going on….she told us after that she could not figure out why on earth we were opening the bag of Lauren’s souvenirs on camera) and Lauren captured it on video. My mom was so surprised we were finding out and telling them! To say we were shocked when we opened the bag and saw BLUE would be an understatement! We debated waiting or finding out at Disney & decided it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for us because this is probably our last baby and the timing just worked out perfectly so we couldn’t pass it up. I’m SO glad we found out this way & can now try and prep Eli for having a brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment