Thursday, August 24, 2017

17 Weeks | Our Little Pomegranate | Baby T #2

17 weeks
How far along: 17 weeks
How big is baby? Pomegranate
Symptoms: Had nausea free days even without the B6/Unisom so hoping I’m on the upside of this yucky feeling! Although I sleep muuuch better when I take the unisom so I might still take it here & there. Lots of pelvic pain this week. I know it didn’t start this early with Eli so it’s a little discouraging but I did get a belly support belt that seems to help.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: Sleep is good overall. Without unisom I usually wake up on my own 3:45-5am (I can usually go back to sleep but it takes a while & then I’m up for the day not long after). Unisom nights I get to sleep in until either 5:30 or when my Eli alarm goes off.
Miss anything: Being able to walk/run without pelvic pain
Movement: I’ve felt movements here & there when I’m laying back & pretty still. Ready to feel them constantly during the day!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week nothing really *knocks on wood*
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Mood? Pretty happy for the most part but can go from happy to angry in 2.0.
Feeling boy or girl? Undecided this week...girl?
Looking forward to: ONE weekend before DisneyWorld! This weekend will be spent packing/prepping/resting for what’s to come!
Best moment of this week: Had my last day at Quest on Wednesday & was able to take 2 personal days before starting back at Dell on Monday. I got a massage & facial and do some other things that I normally don’t have time for...if I only had more than 2 days! But ready to hit the ground running with this new job! Also, Lauren came for the weekend & those are my favorite!! We get to hang out, eat yummy food, talk about Disney & shop...what more could I ask for??

No comments:

Post a Comment